PayAngel is committed to providing excellent services to its customers and clients. Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to delivering nothing less. However, there may be times that you may feel unsatisfied and therefore, have cause to complain. It is vital to us that we understand your PayAngel experience in order to tailor our services to meet your needs and, ultimately, your satisfaction.
Once you lodge a complaint, you will receive an acknowledgment from us via email that your complain has been received and be given a customer reference number with which to track the progress of your complain. A staff member will then investigate to determine whether there is enough information to proceed (further information could be required if need be).
How to make a complaint:
1. Via our online contact form
2. Via Email: email@example.com
3. Via Post: Regus House, Victory Way, Admirals Park, Dartford Kent, DA2 6QD. UK
You should try to provide as much information as possible. This should include:
1. Your full name, address and preferred contact details (including your telephone number and email address)
2. Full details about the complaint (including times, dates, forms of communication, reference numbers if available)
3. Documentary evidence to support your complaint (if available)
4. The outcome you expect from the complaint
1. Acknowledgement of written complaint within 3 to 7 business days of receiving complaint
2. Provision of full response to complaint within 14 business days of receiving complaint in most cases
3. In extreme cases, your complaint may be referred to a reviewer (Senior Manager / Director), with full response provided within 21 business days of receiving complaint.
In the unlikely scenario that you are not satisfied with how your complaint was resolved or the outcome after a review by a Director, you may, for further adjudication, refer the case to the:
Financial Ombudsman Service
South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall
London E14 9SR
Tel: 0800 0234 567